Re: PDF14 Running headers and footers

I have found tips on accessibility, though it seems somewhat scattered
and often seems to require that I use a specific .sty when I do not
believe that should be required. Also many of the .sty files I have seen
are on github and not in CTAN which means they are likely not
distributed with TeXLive and thus not available when building software
documentation as part of the normal ./configure && make && su
--command="make install" process.

What I really want is something similar to the guidelines for various
windows products on the WCAG pages that give guidelines for accessibility.

I have heard for example that the fancyhdr package conflicts with the
accessibility styles that exist, but no details on what that conflict is
or how to create running headers and footers that are accessible and do
not conflict.

I'm epileptic, and am forbidden from driving. When I start to space out,
I must go lie down or I will have a seizure. That means most employers
do not want me, so I do not make a lot of money. I use Linux because it
is what I can afford, I can't afford a Windows system.

Yet there is very little information on how to meet the a11y PDF
guidelines from within PDF creation tools that are available to me, or
how to check a PDF file to see if it really accessible.

Using the EU checker in the link that started this thread, the current
LaTeX project of mine, I was able to identify how to fix everything
except the PDF14 test.

I do use fancyhdr and maybe that's the problem, I do not have a way to
even know if fancyhdr marks the running headers and footers as artifacts
- I tried searching for LaTeX PDF artifact but got page after page of
results that used artifact in a different context.

Does fancyhdr do things right and the EU test has a bug, or do I need to
search for an alternative to fancyhdr and what would that alternative be?

Is there maybe a tex package I could run after fancyhdr that would fix
the running headers and footers if fancyhdr does it wrong?

I do not know, but I would like to know, and as the WCAG guidelines for
PDF give examples of how to implement the guidelines in a variety of
Windows products, would be nice if they also gave tips for use in LaTeX.