RE: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Hello All,

From HiSoftware:

Response to point below:

1-5 This is being performed in our software via the interview wizard and
the QA Team responsible for their web pages. HiSoftware is unique in the
use of a Visual Interview Wizard and support for small or large QA Teams
and the ability to track who is making assertions.

More Info:
http://www.hisoftware.com/access/vInterview.html

By Design you can determine if the page is putting forward the
information accessible to all clients in standard or alternative
methods. (I Believe this is what David is talking about) Much of the
questions are related to individuals and using a focus group or team
approach to QA/Development for Accessibility or usability is
recommended. Note: HiSoftware does that and does it well.

HiSoftware is the only company with solutions that focus on team
services and information sharing in addition to  its standard developer
/ author tools. Check it out for yourself.
http://www.hisoftware.com/access/versions.html

Additionally we have comprehensive 508 and W3C and WCAG validation:
508 coverage http://www.hisoftware.com/access/whatwedo.html
WCAG 1.0 coverage http://www.hisoftware.com/access/whatwedow.html

Our API also provides the capability to integrate into any authoring or
content management solution:
API http://www.hisoftware.com/developer/accproducts.html

Accountability and knowledge of who is performing the test and who is
asserting that the web site is Accessible, Usable, and performs in the
way it was intended to can be determined and is more than important:

For accessibility it is the right thing to do
For usability it is the smart thing to do
For purpose, it is clearly the wise thing to do!

Our tools will bring your deployment/publishing strategy and goals the
solutions necessary to take the process to the next step and
quickly/effectively. Forgive me for the long post, but I wanted to make
sure that HiSoftware responded to these points. Simply contact
HiSoftware if you want more detail or a Demo of our solutions and how we
help you answer and complete questions 1-5!

Cheers
Rob Yonaitis
CEO
HiSoftware, Inc