Re: Seeking guidance...

Charles,

i am a litel confused here.  Our mouseover movements don't trigger any
other actions, e.g. pop-up windows, etc.  they just draw a picture to be
associated with the link.  what would be the benefit of having a keyboard
shortcut to doing this?  can you help clear this up for me so I understand
this better.  Thanks.

jeffrey Pledger