Re: Using htlm editors to produce clean code?

Hi Bruce,

I have used many of the editors in search of one I can train clerks and secretaries to
use simply, and correctly, CorelWebMaster is the only product to date that makes it
through the W3C and Bobby on a first pass for HTML 3.2.(4 star rating - notes the use
of "Face" tag in font, but does not affect rating) , 4.0 gives you many options to
validate to, Frontpage flies through loose but fails everything else, too much code.

Take a look at http://www.putergirl.com/ppp/ done with Corel WebMaster (and NotePad-
for minor personal preference changes, I can't help myself).  You will notice, I
elected to leave the image size out of the code in this case, as the pictures change
frequently and wanted to have a valid, easy to update site.

Hot Metal produces a good product providing you know what you are doing, but it also
has its quirky code patterns, lots of <P> tags everywhere to make your test and table
lines askew.  IMHO, too much rework.  Worth a look is Allaire Homesite, some people
find that easy to work in.

Let me know how the project goes,
Regards,
Eileen