RE: TeamRehab On The Web

Oh boy.  Well, you did you ask for this.  Don't get me wrong, I love your
magazine.

Your web page is awful.

It is totally inaccessible to someone using a screen reader or text-only
web browser (like Lynx).  You don't even have alt-text.  Frames are a
navigation nightmare for everyone, and you have FOUR on your home page (all
without titles).

It is bad enough when people outside the field of AT have inaccessible
sites.  It is pathetic when people who should know better produce work like
this.  Your web team has failed you.  They have a lot of work and learning
ahead of them.  Start with the url:  http://www.trace.wisc.edu/world/web/

Sorry to be so harse, but I am being honest.  It would be hard to overstate
how depressing those of us who advocate for universal design find it when
we are betrayed by one of our own.  I wish you had asked a few people
privately to review your site before posting to a list serve.

Bruce Bailey
http://www.dors.state.md.us/